Friday, August 31, 2007

Art Show

Wow. I've got great news. I've been invited to show (and sell!!) my work at a show in Reno on Saturday, September 15th. I went to a printmaking workshop last month and the instructor really liked the stuff I did. She invited me to join the printmaking group she established. Now the group has invited me to do this event with them.

That means I get to spend the next two weeks making prints so I'll have enough to show. Whee! Please add me to your prayer/positive thought lists!

I'm including a couple of samples of my prints here. Once I have digital images of all my pieces, I'll be posting them on the website Rick is building for my business. Oh, yeah, my business name is Blue Woman Studio and the URL will be, you guessed it, www.bluewomanstudio.com.


This one is "Belle of the Ball."


This one is "Koi."

By the way, it's okay if you don't like my stuff. You won't hurt my feelings. Everyone has different tastes & mine change pretty frequently! :D

Love,
Jeannie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! congrats :) sounds like it will be a great time and im sure people will love your art :)

nikki said...

yaaay mommy!

Jamie Blevins said...

Very cool! I know you will be a great success! I think you are the most talented person I know!

evvebevve said...

I love the art, its so cool!

Lesa said...

That's awesome! Congrats!